;

Hello Kitty Takes Over the Flip MinoHD


There’s something about Hello Kitty that just really gets under my skin. I don’t know why, maybe she’s just too cute, too over the top, too pervasive, too commercial. Does everything in the world need to be Hello Kittyized? I guess so since she’s taking over the Flip Mino and Flip Mino HD pocket cameras with 11 different Hello Kitty designs. ELEVEN! Wait let me write that again. ELEVEN. The best part for Hello Kitty fans is that they cost the same price as the unbranded Flip video cameras. So it’s basically a buy a Flip, get your Hello Kittyization for free. This type of behavior should not be encouraged. I can’t seem to find any purchasing information on the Hello Kitty branded Flips, but if you go to Flip’s Site you can customize a Flip using any image you care to upload.

0 comments:

Post a Comment