;

Spy Gear Lazer Tripwire System


Wild Planet Spy Gear® Lazer Tripwire is one of the coolest spy gadget toys out there. The Lazer Tripwire lets you use the three lazer units to set up an invisible perimeter around the area you want to protect. The included water mister is used to make sure the LED beams are lined up properly- without actually setting off the alarm. The system is expandable- you can add more units.

We never had anything like this when I was a kid. I used a piece of yarn and some scotch tape to keep my little brother out of my room. Of course I never knew if he actually entered or if the tape just came off. Well, now your kids can know for sure if their little brothers or sisters have tried to infiltrate their private space. And they can have fun doing it- spy style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment